The CLIMAVORE Station is an innovative platform for research, education and action addressing ocean pollution and the climate emergency in the Isle of Skye and Scotland at large. Since 2017 its socially-engaged programme advances award-winning experimentation and ground-breaking methodologies that combine ecology, architecture, art and pedagogy.
The CLIMAVORE Station is an independent organisation that fundraises for its various programmes in their entirety through culture, art, ecology and rural development grants; individual and corporate donations, as well as collaborations with academic and research institutions.
The CLIMAVORE Station is developing an environmental heritage centre for the Isle of Skye. We are currently looking for supporters to expand its ambitious programme. If you wish to contribute with your knowledge or financial support to help CLIMAVORE widen its scope and secure further work to tackle the climate emergency, please get in touch.
The CLIMAVORE Station is supported by:
- Architectural Heritage Fund - Scotland
- ATLAS Arts
- Coasts and Waters Heritage Fund
- Connect Local - Regional Food Fund
- Film Hub Scotland
- Gaia Art Foundation
- Graham Foundation
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Pathfinder Accelerator
- Historic Environment Scotland / Àrainneachd Eachdraidheil Alba
- Nicoletta Fiorucci Foundation
- Screen Scotland / Sgrìn Alba
- The Highland Coastal Communities Fund
- The National Lottery Commuunity Fund
- The Pebble Trust
CLIMAVORE is a Community Interest Company registered in the United Kingdom (SC640874).